Born in Panama City, Panama, Kissy was raised in Panama with Spanish as her first language. After moving to the US, she graduated with a BA in High School Spanish Education and a Masters in Guidance and Counseling.
Growing up with a father who worked for the airlines, afforded Kissy the opportunity to travel from a young age, inspiring her passion for travel. She began her career in the travel industry +30 years ago, specializing in cruises, family travel, adventure and group travel.
Kissy has been happily married to Mark for 42 years, is a mother of two and a proud grandmother of four.
When she’s not working, Kissy loves to travel, read, hike, scuba dive and snow ski. Her motto is “Have Bags Will Travel.”
Certifications: Royal Caribbean, Holland America, Princess Cruises, Disney, Norwegian Cruise Lines, MSC Cruises & Marriott Hotels.
Specialties: Italy, Machu Pichu & Galapagos Islands, Greece, Alaska, Ireland & UK, Egypt, Europe, Nepal & Dubai, Cuba, Cambodia & China, Honeymoon planning, Incentive travel, Ocean & River Cruising.
- Fun in the Sun: Mykonos, Greece (Scuba Diving – Tahiti)
- Favorite Destination for Food and Wine: Tuscany in Italy & Prague, Czech Republic
- Favorite Weekend Getaway: New Orleans or New York City
- Favorite US City: Denver, CO
- Favorite International Adventure: Kenya on Safari, Great Wall of China, Pyramids of Giza, Temples of Ankor (Cambodia), Hiking the Inca Trail, Greece and Ireland. Not possible to pick just one!
Travel Tip: Remove anything you don’t need from your wallet, photo copy the front and back of the credit cards you are taking and carry a photo copy of your passport.