Our Role as your Travel Advisor
Updated as of April 13, 2020
In reviewing the last update that we issued, it feels like it’s been quite a bit longer than a month from our date of initial reporting.
We have hunkered down, as have all world citizens, and are adjusting to the reality that may stay with us for a little longer. I hope that you will see that we are all doing well!
At the moment, we are still busy handling rescheduling of vacations and dealing with the “what ifs” of our current state. With media briefings overwhelming and interrupting our regular day to day activities and travel lives, our job is still to be your travel advisors.
- To be as objective as possible when directing you to fact filled sites.
- To keep you updated on vendor policies so that you can choose whether to reschedule or cancel your trips.
- To advocate for you in minimizing any financial losses incurred by this travel nightmare.
- To encourage dreaming while sheltering in place of the next part of the world to visit.
- To be confident that this too shall pass.
- To remain hopeful that something good and positive will emerge from this devastating pandemic.